If you are in immediate danger CALL 911
CRISIS CENTER INTERNET SAFETY WARNING:
Communication over the Internet is not confidential and can be traced. For more
information about Internet safety click here.
24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline
2) Click on “SHOP NOW” in the middle right side of the page.
3) At checkout, in the “Item List” please choose the Ship To “Other” option for direct shipping to anywhere in the US. Shipping charges based on order amount.
Pay by credit card on The Pampered Chef’s secure server. Your credit
card will not be charged until the Fundraiser is closed on April 29th.
All orders must be submitted by midnight on April 28th.
For any QUESTIONS or to host a show on behalf of CCSS, please contact our Pampered Chef Consultant and Host, Laura Marchese at 630.886.9986 (cell) or email@example.com.
Movers for Moms® is a donation drive collecting items and gifts in honor of Mother’s Day for women and children currently staying at the Crisis Center for South Suburbia.
Why is TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® coordinating this drive?
Because we are the “Movers Who Care®” and all moms, no matter what their situation, should be celebrated on Mother’s Day.
What kinds of items are being collected?
Any appropriate Mother’s Day gifts, including:
• Women’s and children’s new and gently-used clothing and shoes
• Personal products, including soap, deodorant, lotions
• New and gently used toys and games
• Books and magazines
• DVDs and CDs
How can you help?
Vick’s Vapor Rub for Kids
Kleenex (full size and travel packs)
Bandaids (all sizes)
Antibiotic ointment (i.e. Neosporin)
Medicine dispensing syringes
Teething gel (i.e. Orajel)
Walgreens/CVS gift cards
For more information about the event, please visit https://www.facebook.com/22CMevents.
- Collect pledges for an event that you are participating in, such as a run/walk, marathon, etc. (check out one donor’s quest to raise funds for domestic violence prevention)
- Give a percentage of your business proceeds for a day (i.e. Dine to Donate, percentage of orders for particular items, etc.)
- Host an event. Groups in the past and present have done cut-a-thons, motorcycle rides, art shows, etc. Be creative.
- Collect donations for a discount at your business (i.e. collect baby care items for 10% off or gently used clothing for a free item).